- Download the smartphone app using the following links or searching for connected kerb in the app store or Google play.
- To start a charge, insert your cable into the type 2 socket on the charger.
- Twist the socket in the direction of the arrows to open the automatic shutter and insert securely.
- Led status will flash GREEN to indicated that it’s ready to proceed.
- Start the charge:
Swipe your RFID membership card that’s registered to your account on the contactless logo displayed on the charger. Or, activate the charger within the Connected Kerb app.
- The charging session will now start; the LED status will turn BLUE and the cable will lock into the charger.
- To stop a charge, swipe your RFID membership card or press stop charging within the Connected Kerb app.
- The charger will unlock the cable and LED status will return to GREEN.